We are a team of the Web Intelligence Group working closely on problems related to conversational systems. Conversational systems aim to satisfy users’ needs through conversations using written or spoken language.
Our main research topics are:
- mixed-initiative interaction
- common-sense reasoning
- conversational question-answering
- dialogue-state tracking
- task-based conversational systems
- fairness in conversational systems
- conversational systems’ evaluation
Slot Self-Attentive Dialogue State Tracking Inproceedings
ACM Transactions on Information Systems (TOIS), 2021.
Proc.~of ICTIR, 2019.